Back at the launch of Confetti, Dr. Hauschka was kind enough to send us a range of skin care products to try out! It was more or less the same range of products that were in the giant Dr. Hauschka prize pack in our launch giveaway.
Because it is a complete set of skin care products, this is going to be a very very long skin care review.
In this review, the following products will be covered from the start of the skin care routine to the end:
- Cleansing Milk (Lait de Toilette)
- Cleansing Cream (Creme Purifiante)
- Facial Toner (Lotion Tonifiante)
- Rose Day Cream Light (Creme Legere de Rose)
- Melissa Day Cream (Creme de Jour a la Melisse)
- Rejuvenating Mask (Masque Revitalisant)
- Cleansing Clay Mask
- Pure Care Cover Stick – 02
At the end of the post is a list of the products again, but in the order I rated everything from most to least liked